Friday, January 18, 2019

Winter Program Reflections: Who Will Be A Witness?

Happy New Year!

When our older students returned from Winter Break, I asked them to share with me their reflections about their experiences in the show. Below are a few of their inspired, thoughtful and funny responses. Enjoy!

First Grade:
"I was a little scared when we were first on the stage. Then, I was happy and proud at the end."

"To me, it was like 'rockin' out!' It was super awesome!"

Second Grade:
"This year, I got to do some more stuff than last year. This was the first show where I was not nervous at all."

"When I was dancing and singing, I felt so happy because we worked so hard for this day."


Third Grade:
"I felt prepared. I gave it my all and I had a great time."

"When I go on stage and people are watching us, I can't help but smile."

"I felt proud. I liked ours [dance]. It music was so peaceful."


Fourth Grade:
"I was scared in the dance when it was my turn to be in the spotlight, but once I was there, it was fine. I imagined I was the only one."

"At first, I did not want to be a narrator, too many words! But now, I want to do it all over again."

"I am sad. It was our last Winter Program."

"I was worried about my lines, but then, I was fine."

"I thought it was really nice to work with everyone. I am glad we got to see all of the show and see how it was all connected."

"It was really different being a transition musician. I got to see the performance and experience what the audience was seeing. It was great to see all of the hard work and see all of the hard work pay off."

No comments:

Post a Comment